As a leading cement and concrete producer in Eastern Africa, Bamburi Cement is at the forefront of innovation in construction, driven through high performance, new technologies, and sustainable building and construction products and solutions.
Our products and solutions build nations. Our purpose is to build progress for people and the planet.
Bamburi Cement has 4 subsidiaries:
- Hima Cement Limited – a Uganda based subsidiary with 3 plants located in Kasese, Namanve and Tororo.
- Bamburi Special Products Limited – The leading supplier of ReadyMix concrete and Precast concrete blocks with operations in Nairobi and Mombasa.
- Lafarge Eco Systems Limited – The environmental arm of Bamburi Cement whose operations are in sustainable land use and quarry rehabilitation.
- Diani Estates Limited – Diani’s Principal activity is management of land reserves on behalf of its parent company, Bamburi Cement
Click Here to read more about our subsidiaries.
OUR CEMENT PLANTS
Two Plants in Kenya:
- Integrated Plant (Clinkering and Cement) in Mombasa
- Grinding Plant (Cement) in Athi River
Three Plants in Uganda
- Integrated Plant (Clinkering and Cement) in Kasese, Western Uganda
- Grinding Plant (Cement) in Tororo
- Blending Station in Namanve