Material and Safety Data
- INHALATION: Wear approved dust masks as breathing cement dust may cause nose, throat, lung irritation or choking.
- EYES: Wear glasses or safety goggles to prevent contact with eyes. Eye contact with cement may cause serious and potentially irreversible injuries.
- SKIN CONTACT: Wear impervious gloves, shoes and protective clothing to prevent skin contact. Prolonged skin contact with wet cement may cause serious burns. Repeated contact may cause contact dermatitis.
- INGESTION: In case of accidental ingestion, do not induce vomiting. If the person is conscious, wash out mouth with water and give plenty of water to drink.
Health and Safety Warning:
- When Working with cement wear safety glasses and gloves
- Wash you hands after working with wet cement
- In the event of cement contact with your eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and get medical attention if necessary
- Keep Cement out of reach of children