TEMBO 32,5 is a general purpose cement with wide applications from domestic concrete to large building and construction projects. Bamburi Cement manufactures Tembo 32,5 composite cement at the Nairobi Grinding Plant in Athi River.
- Fast setting: Develops early-day strengths rapidly
- Strong: Achieves the desired final-day strength for concrete
- Gives desired bonding and ability to stick in concrete as well as masonry works
- Easy to mix and apply
- Smooth plastering
- Improved sulphate resistance for pozzolanic supaset
TEMBO CEM V/B (S-P)32,5 is formulated from Portland clinker and interground with natural pozzolana a blast furnace slag according to the physical and chemical requirements of the harmonized East African Standard KS EAS 18-1 composition, specifications and conformity criteria for common cements. 18-1 composition,
KS EAS 18-1 is an adoption of the European Norm EN 197-1 cement standard.
TEMBO 32,5 has a standardization mark and the superior diamond mark of quality as certified by the Kenya Bureau of Standards.
- Brick laying
Structural Applications/ Reinforced Concrete
- Suspended slabs
- Water retaining structures
Medium strength concrete
- Mass concrete
- Domestic ﬂoors, foundations and footings
Low strength concrete
- Poles and post foundations
Bamburi Cement manufactures TEMBO 32,5 under strict quality assurance and quality control procedures to ensure optimum product performance and consistency.